Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Phase III plans

So I started Phase III off with a bang this morning. BEFORE doing Chest and Back and AbRipper, I went out for a 20 minute run.

My goal is to add something to each day of Phase III. A jog before, or a second workout in the afternoon (assuming I do P90X in the morning). This other might be a jog, brisk walk, or even a swim at the local athletic club near my office. Cardio X might also be another good option for a second workout later in the day.

Because I had a rough week in the middle of Phase II and re-did the week, I am now on Schedule to be done with P90X shortly after Easter. And if past experience s an indicator, Holy Week will be crazy to get all my workouts in. But as Tony Horton says, "I'll do my best!"

Jennifer and the boys have finished INSANITY. GREAT RESULTS!
This week Jennifer is running and doing some Jillian Michaels workouts, and will restart INSANITY with Brazil Butt Lift (another Beachbody workout) to supplement it. I am hoping to convince the boys to do P90X with me. The three of them are waiting anxiously for the release of ASYLUM, the sequel to INSANITY, due out in April.