Thursday, February 14, 2008

Slow start, then some extra workouts

Did the Sculpt workout this morning, with only 102 push ups (did more decline at the beginning though).
Was a bit lethargic, particularly on the squats. I figured later in the day I would have my beavers group, and then could swim some laps.

At lunch, I did my beavers and had an unusually vigorous session. But I was in the last match of the day, and by the time I had lunch it was too late to go back in for a swim.

But then tonight Andrew had basketball practice. Since it is right before the local school's vacation week, attendance was sparce (only 4 of the 10 kids). So after a 1/2 hour of drills, the two coach/dads invited me to join them as we played 3 on 4 for about 30 minutes.

I am not a good basketball player, but it was fun, and a pretty good workout in khakis and a sweater! And now tonight, after all three things, my arms and legs are pretty fatigued! So it was a pretty good day.