Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Induction day 5, and another workout

This morning I did the sweat cardio video again (w/o yoga & punches) and did shoulder band exercises and 120 abs. Did all three rounds of 'knees up' holding Meg who was just waking up.

I am on day five of induction. Telltale signs of ketosis has kicked in yesterday (new energy, etc.) Feeling pretty good. But it is all about momentum!

Slipped yesterday in the snow (walking over the tire track on my driveway) while pushing the trash can to the curb and cranked my knees trying not to fall. Thought they would be sore today while working out, but not too bad. Is a little sore up and down stairs.

So after icing the shoulder as per doctors orders, I will apply the pack to my knees too.

So, this is what it is like getting older......