Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Phase III Malaise

I have reached, once again, Phase III of P90X and I have come to a familiar malaise, that general feeling of discomfort or uneasiness. The last few times I have slogged through P90X by the time I get within a few weeks of finishing I get bogged down. I would think I would be psyched that the completion is near, but instead I tend to find it harder to focus and harder to motivate myself to push harder.

This time IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT. Now that I have identified it and called it out I AM GOING TO WORK through it! P90X2 should arrive in the mail any day, which should be a good external motivator since that will be kicking my butt starting in January.

So time to get off the computer and on with the rest of the important things I need to do today.