Thursday, January 31, 2008

burn-outs

Got up early this morning and did the Sculpt 3/4 video.

For the 4 circuits, on those things that I lift weights with, I am up to 12 reps (they recommend 8 to 15). Squats vary (I hate squats).

Most interesting is the push-ups. I have a love/hate relationship with push-ups.
On this video we start with a set of decline push-ups (feet up on a chair).
Second set - Fly push-ups (arms pretty wide)
Third set - Fly, Tri, Die (Fly, tricept with arms at side, and then any type as many as you can do)
Fourth set (which is near the end of the 4th circuit, rather than first like the first three) is Burn-outs. As many, as fast as you can. I pumped out 31 on this one today.
Total push ups - 75! Sgt Hill from ROTC would be proud!

I am looking forward to Beavers and maybe a few laps later today, D.v..

PM addition - got to the pool, and after Beavers did 20 laps.