Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Monday and Tuesday - GREAT WEATHER

What a wonderful treat - springlike weather here in the metro Detroit area!

Yesterday I came home a little early in anticipation of taking Meg for my first run of the Spring, but when I arrived home she had fallen asleep in the umbrella stroller (not good for running) with Jennifer, so we lifted the stroller inside and I did an inspired SWEAT video and worked up a really good sweat - from Power Yoga through 150 abs reps! Afterward I did a few laps around the diamond at the boys baseball practice, pitched, and did other fun active things.

Today, once again I hoped to get out for a PM run, but after a trip to the store for dinner on the way home, I was back too late to take Meg in the stroller to pick up the boys from Karate. So during American Idol I did the SCULPT video, and am back up the max 15 reps per exercise with the new, heavier weight. Another week or two and I will bump it up again. I also did 116 pushups, with 46 at the end. I will be sore tomorrow - a good sore!

Once again, I have put my running stuff at the bottom of the stairs - rain predicted. If I can get up early enough and it isn't raining I might venture out for that jog. Otherwise it is a Sweat video and baseball practice for William's team, D.v.

As for input - still doing great at induction. Feeling really energetic.