Monday, October 15, 2007

A good Monday evening - two weeks induction

Completed two weeks of Induction on the Atkins Diet. If the scale at home is right, I've lost 15lbs. When I did this plan 5 years ago I lost 22 in 3 weeks. We will have to see how it goes in comparison.

As Monday mornings go, it was a Monday AM. Slept in later than usual, didn't work out in AM.

In PM I decided to do the Power 90 video but could find it. It is a 4 phase program, two separate dvd's (1/2 and 3/4). I had been stopping and starting phase 1/2 but misplaced it in the move. So I did 3/4. One more rep per cycle, and about double the speed for the cardio workout.

I am beat!

Tomorrow I have a long drive to Milwaukee, but staying at a place with pool and gym, so I am packing my workout stuff right now! Be back very late Weds/early Thurs.