Monday, October 29, 2007

A great Monday!

Off to a good start this week.

I had off from work today, but worked around the house.
3+ hours of raking to start the day! New big yard with big trees!!! And even after 3 hours of raking (and Sam, Andrew and William put in some time too), there is certainly still leaves on the ground...some of which have fallen since raking.

After raking I did the Power 90 Cardio 3/4 video with Andrew, William and Meg (Meg marches and adds a kick here and there...she mostly likes to try to climb on me while doing the power stretching/yoga - she gets a giggle out of this)

And today marks 4 weeks of Induction on Atkins. Although I consider the scale at the gym my 'official' weight, the house scale says I have lost 25lbs since mid-August, and 21 since restarting induction. I can't wait to go to the doctor's next week to weigh in and give blood for cholesterol testing.